Garage Door Installation in Lumberton, Texas
The team at Parker Insulation specializes in garage door installation throughout Lumberton and the surrounding Texas communities. We offer only the highest-quality products to meet your residential garage door needs. Our team members will expertly install your new garage door after determining which configuration is best suited to your home or business.
For more information about the selection of garage doors we offer, contact us online or call (409) 527-4683 today!
Signs It’s Time To Replace Your Garage Door
Is it time to replace your garage door? Here are some reasons why you should seriously consider it.
- Wear & tear. Many homeowners use the garage door as the main entry and exit to the house. Frequent use causes wear and tear on the door and the opener. Regular maintenance helps, but if significant damage occurs or the door repeatedly needs repairs, you’re probably best off replacing it.
- Safety and security. No one wants to worry that their garage door might be a convenient entry point for unwanted visitors. If you consistently hear strange noises coming from the garage and they’re causing you concern, it’s worth considering replacing the existing door with a more secure one.
- Storm damage. Like most of Southeast Texas, Lumberton sees its fair share of severe weather, including hail, severe thunderstorms, and tornados. These types of storms can damage your garage door. Though small dents and dings are minor concerns, bigger issues like the door not correctly opening and closing may signal it’s time for a new door. Over time, wood doors may also crack, splinter, and rot due to heavy rain and wind. This damage eventually destroys the door’s structure, so it’s time to replace it.
- Aesthetics. Sometimes you simply want a more beautiful garage door! Many older garage doors lack curb appeal. On many homes, they’re the first thing people see when they approach your house, so investing in a more attractive door with modern features like windows, interesting finishes, and other options that blend with your home’s architectural style.
- Upgrades. Your existing garage door may look pretty good and operate fine, but there are still good reasons to consider installing a new one. Newer garage doors feature things like better insulation, which can help save on your utility costs and provide more comfort if you also use the garage as a workspace. Advanced technology features like monitors and remote access make it easy to monitor the garage from any smart device. And newer models are designed to be quieter. Many also come with a backup battery system that is handy when your home suffers a power loss.
Want the peace of mind and convenience that come with an updated garage door for your Lumberton home? Contact Parker Insulation online or give us a call at (409) 527-4683 today to check out our vast selection of residential garage doors!
Residential Garage Doors
We install a wide range of garage doors for homes in the Lumberton area. Our new garage doors are available in popular options like steel, wood and composite. We find that our customers often prefer steel, because it’s low-maintenance, extremely durable and affordable, but our technicians can help you select the best fit based on your needs and preferences.
Benefits of Steel Garage Doors
Our steel garage doors tend to be especially popular for a few big reasons. Steel garage doors:
- Are low-maintenance and require minimal upkeep.
- Are extremely durable and long-lasting.
- Are affordable to install.
- Have a modern and stylish look.
- Offer unparalleled environmental benefits (they can be recycled whenever it comes time to replace them!).
Benefits of Wood Garage Doors
Wood garage doors offer natural warmth and beauty to your home. These types of doors aren’t found on many contemporary homes, but they complement many other architectural styles and, as good insulators, tend to be more energy-efficient. Wood garage doors:
- Offer authentic beauty.
- Can be insulated to maximize efficiency.
- Can be installed with several glass and trim options to suit your home or office’s architectural style.
- Are constructed using the finest hardwoods.
Benefits of Composite Garage Doors
If you’re stuck between the look of a wood garage door and the durability of steel, a composite door can deliver the best of both worlds! Composite garage doors:
- Are made of recycled wood fibers that look like wood grain.
- Are durable since they don’t warp or rot with added moisture.
- Come in a variety of styles, from tradition one- and two-car overhead doors to carriage doors and more!
Give us a call at (409) 527-4683 or contact us online to check out our huge selection of residential garage doors and get started on your garage door installation project in Lumberton, Texas right away!
Schedule Garage Door Installation in Lumberton, Texas
Garage doors are an important part of your home property. You want to be sure you hire reliable garage door installers for the job. For experts you can count on, get in touch with Parker Insulation now. We believe that it’s important to choose your contractors carefully, no matter what residential services you may need. Whether you need installation, repair or replacement for your garage doors in Lumberton, Texas, Parker Insulation can get the job done.
If you need garage door installation services within the Lumberton, Texas area, you’re in luck. Contact Parker Insulation or call (409) 527-4683 today!